Men’s offender group Thursday 3:00 -4:30 pm
Integrity health and wellness groups are not focused on judgment, shame or criticism. We do not focus on blame we focus on solutions. We are not invested in breaking up your relationships we would prefer your relationship remain intact in a healthy way or end in a healthy way.
Domestic Violence intake consist of two appointments:
- fill out paperwork, CBI, UA, takes approximately 1 hour
- an interview with the primary therapist takes approximately 1 hour
The therapist will assess for your track based on the DVRNA. You can’t study for it, there are no right or wrong answers. It consists of 13 questions or considerations and includes looking at the:
- arrest report
- criminal history
- mental health
Track A meets once a week 24 weeks with two treatment plan reviews.
Track B meets 5 times a month with three treatment reviews.
Track C meets twice a week with three treatment reviews. You can move into level B at after 24 weeks.
Based on the incident and DVRNA assessment
- Alcohol sessions can be required and count as the extra weekly contact
- Parenting session can be required and count as the extra weekly contact
Historically domestic violence was completed in 36 weeks, You cannot be discharged in less than 24 weeks and can remain in counseling for up to 52 weeks. You have an MTT team which consist of your therapist, probation officer, and the victim. Completion is based on meeting the criteria A-R and agreement of the MTT.
Criteria A-R includes the ability to Demonstrate
- understanding of Domestic Violence dynamics
- no further abuse
- no substance abuse
- times out
- compliance with fees, attendance
- no blaming
- a change plan