GETTING THE DUI PROCESS STARTED
We know DUI/DWAI arrests are stressful. overwhelming and confusing. You may be reeling from the experience and overwhelmed with the arrest. We understand , most of our clients come in soon after the arrest and are navigating the requirements. We will fill you in and answer questions to help eliminate your current anxiety and shame. Prior to being sentenced in court you can consult with an attorney, attend the MADD panel Affiliate Colorado MADD site and enroll in Level 2 Education and Therapy. You will have a hearing at the motor vehicle office and should look for a letter. Often Community service hours are only accepted after you are sentenced. If you have legal representation please ask your attorney what they recommend.
We highly recommend starting court order level 2 Education before your sentencing. This gives you a head start. When you call we will set you up for an intake. The intake is important and the best way to get to know you and for you to know us. We can accommodate both virtual and in person intakes and or group settings. Your intake consists of a personal interview, explanation of the court process and answering any questions you may have. You will sign paperwork that satisfies the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies and Integrity expectations and policies. This will take approximately an hour and then you will be enrolled in services. You can begin classes the same day. Please fill in your information on contact us and we will get right back to you. You can also call the main office at 303-298-1655 or TEXT Amy Chandler directly at 303-901-1979.
- Groups are to be done consistently and once a week. (Coloardo State Statute )
- Pre trial classes will count toward court requirements
- Classes may help with your plea deal
- Classes decrease the stress associated with the court process.
- We allow for and accommodate work/personal time conflicts
- We are flexible and understand life commitments
- You may pay for services in full or as you go
- Track A,B, C, D Therapy is determined by the probation department, however we can give you a minimum expectation based on the chart below
DUI ED / TX
We accept: Vouchers Credit card, cash or checks.